Netball is a dynamic sport that requires support that can handle short bursts of multi-directional movement, jumping and pivoting.
With the ASICS GEL-Netburner Super FF women's netball shoes on your team, it's a perfect match. This revamped top of the range netball shoe looks amazing while giving you a high-performance netball shoe.
Offering side foot support and a personalised heel fit that moulds to your feet over time, the GEL-Netburner Super FF provides optimal comfort and stability as you move across the court.
Upgraded features work together to create a shoe that enhances your game, including rearfoot and forefoot GEL for soft, cushioned landings, Solyte midsole material for reduced weight and AHAR+ for durability and grip on any surface.
The Flyte Foam cushioning ensures you're protected underfoot while also being light to enhance performance. The high-performance element gives you structure and stability and is suitable for all positions on the netball court.
- LYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY - ASICS FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLUIDRIDE© - A twin-layer structure is made of lightweight Solyte™ and high bounce SpEVA™. The cushioning properties of Solyte™ absorb impact when striking the ground, while the rebound qualities of SpEVA™ enhance movement into the next step.
- I.G.S. IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM - A generic term to describe a netball shoe that features the following nine technologies:
- PERSONAL HEEL FIT (PHF) - 3 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the heel creating a personalised fit.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - Linked, category specific componentry that enhances the foots natural gait
- SOLYTE 55 - Employs 55 degree Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.
- DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport specifically.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL - A lighter weight midsole compoind than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- SPACE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber. It is placed