Kiesiology Max Taping
Max Taping Kinesiology Tape
For those who suffer from pain or instability in your muscles and joints, kinesiology tape can provide a great way to provide both support and pain relief. The LP Max Taping Kinesiology Tape can be applied to all injury prone parts of the body to stimulate circulation, increase range of motion and lessen any discomfort. Made with an innovative 4-arc pattern, this tape will stretch with your body to both treat and relieve symptoms related to injury.
This tape is available in two colours and three sizes, and is supplied in packs of 10 pre-cut strips. Select your desired colour and size using the drop-down menus at the top of the page.
- Helps to decrease pain in muscles while enhancing strength
- Creates an opposite shearing force for a deep massage effect
- Made with an innovative four-arc pattern for effective pain relief
- Provides support for weak tissues and joints to increase stability
- Stimulates circulation to relieve pain and support damaged areas
- Can be applied to all injury prone joints and muscles in the body
- Suitable for use on the knees, shoulders, ankles, wrists and back
- Supplied in a single piece pre-cut design for easy application
- Made with four-way stretch material to move with your body
- Light and quick to dry for great ventilation and comfort without irritation
- Available in two colours and three sizes
- Supplied in packs of 10 pre-cut sheets
Pain Relieving Deep Massage Effect
When applied properly, this tape can create an opposite shearing force which will slowly provide deep massage treatment to damaged or stiff muscles and tissue. This massaging effect will work to stimulate blood circulation in the area, relieve pain and support weakened tissues and joints.
Suitable for All Areas
Max Taping is extremely versatile, and can be applied to all injury prone areas of the body including the knees, shoulders, ankles wrists and back. Since it is pre-cut into single pieces, it can be easily applied in seconds to provide immediate protection and relief.
Muscle pain and injury can be extremely debilitating while you move, which is why this tape is made with four-way stretch material to provide relief and treatment as you move. It will stretch with your body in every direction, and is light and quick-drying for ventilation, comfort and a reduced risk of skin irritation.
The LP Max Kinesiology Tape is available in three different sizes, each of which is suitable for different areas of the body. To find out more about each size, please refer to the table below.
|Size||Dimensions (cm)||Recommended Body Part|
|Small||14 x 14cm||Wrist / Foot / Ankle|
|Medium||18 x 18cm||Elbow / Shoulder / Knee|
|Large||22 x 22cm||Neck / Back / Leg|