he timeless Duvillard stretch ski pants are back again this year with new colours. Their polished cut and the Schoeller fabric - whose performance has been amply demonstrated - make them the market's benchmark ski pants.
The Long version has a 5cm longer inseam compare to the Short version.
• Comfortable ultra-stretch Schoeller fabric
• 42% Polyester 38% Polyamide 13% Polyurethane 7% Elastane• 335 g/m2
• Composite fabric consisting of three layers:
- 1st layer: ultra-stretch fabric with DWR coating
- 2nd layer: breathable and windproof membrane
- 3rd layer: fleece offering enhanced comfort and warmth
• Zipped front opening with snap fasteners
• Zipped front pocket
• Zipped cuff openings
• YKK zips
• High waist with a rib stitch edge for optimum warmth and support
• Adjustable waist with belt
• Cuff reinforcements
• Snow gaiters