Grays Flight Hockey AST
- Lightweight microfibre upper with outstanding flexibility, breathability and water resistance properties.
- External TPU heel counter works with S.H.F for a stable comfortable fit.
- Lateral support cradle - redesigned logo element provides stability for quick changes of direction. Hot Weld detail provides improved durability and structure to the shoe.
AST (All Surface Flight AST) Sole Unit:
- Features new innovative durable, flexible outsole designed to offer outstanding Flight AST and grip especially on water based surfaces.
- Rigid TPU cleats provide outstanding purchase on the synthetic surface allowing for quicker tighter turns.
- Hollowed out cleats reduce the weight of the sole plate but absorb the harsh impact from the synthetic surfaces.
- Gel Zone PP - Attenuates shock during impact phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Torsion stability - Micro-light Carbon E.P.S. Carbon Technical stabilisation unit integrated into the EVA midsole to maintain torsional stability of the shoe.
- GPRO EVA 80 - Utlising 80 Degree GPOR EVA midsole material provides a more stable but extremely cushioned platform feel.
- The compression set of Haipoli footbed is less than 5% over time so the cushioning and fit never change inside the shoe - providing maximum comfort every time.
- S.H.F - Superior heel fit - Built in TPU counter provides stability and a secure fit reducing lateral movement in the heel area, combined with ultra soft memory foam for a unique fit.
Low profile dynamic last.