The HEAD Graphene Speed S is only slightly lighter than the Speed MP but it certainly provides the same great power, speed and with added maneuverability. At 10.6 ounces strung, the Speed S feels very light and easy to swing but coming through the ball feels solid and powerful thanks to a slightly head heavy balance. By including Graphene into the frame's throat and shaft, the weight is re-distributed to the hoop and handle for a fast feel without sacrificing power. Perfect for all types of players and great at all areas of the court, the HEAD Graphene Speed S is a great alternative the MP model for any player that wants a bit more maneuverability.
HEAD Graphene Speed S Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Heavy
- Swingweight: 324
- Flex: 66
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro